Home Home Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Instagram Pinterest Home About Me My Classroom Teachers Parents Contact

Sunday, August 24, 2014

we survived the first 3 days of school!!!

Well we did it! We survived the first 3 days of school! We had so much fun getting to know each other and learning our procedures!

We did lots of community building activities and lots of music! This group LOVES TO move it! :)

Overall I was very impressed with this new group of students and how much they already know! I actually can't wait to test them so I can figure out exactly where they are!

This coming week we will spend lots of time learning procedures, rules, the 7 Habits, and building community so the following week I can start testing and we can start to begin a routine!

It's going to be a great year!




No comments:

Post a Comment