Home Home Facebook Teachers Pay Teachers Instagram Pinterest Home About Me My Classroom Teachers Parents Contact

Monday, September 1, 2014

Kindergarten Data notebooks!

Being a Leader in Me school encourages our students to make goals and monitor their own progress!

I am starting a student data notebook for the very first time!

This notebook will allow my students to color or highlight a skill when they master it! I'm so excited to have this for my kids to use! I wanted something simple enough for them to understand and simple enough for me to manage!

My Rice Creek student notebook includes

-sounds and vowels
-letter recognition
-number recognition
-district sight word lists (for Richland Two)
-count to 25, 50, 75,100
-count to 100 by 10s
-sight word challenge 
-name writing

I'm VERY exited to try this! To save room I will be using a simple 3 prong folders!




I also made a general one to sell on tpt which has a few more pages if needed!

Check it out here:

It's going to be a great year of monitoring data!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment